Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Park View Design’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links for your convenience to the websites of other organisations. They do not necessarily signify that we endorse the organisations. We have no responsibility for the content of those website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Park View Design may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2017.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Domains & Hosting
Attention to detail is critical when designing websites, functionality is just as important as aesthetics and it's vital to find a balance between the two. Your website will not only look beautiful but will also engage users in an intuitive way.
Performance is as important to us as appearance. Your website will be built bespoke to your needs with clean code that loads quickly and performs well. Once the site has been created we use a simple content management system which allows you to take control without relying on a developer. You will be guided through how to use this as part of the build package.
Regardless of what you're selling, I can build a site to sell it. From large scale products to events and courses, the stock and order management systems we integrate couldn't be more straight forward to streamline your business.
Domains & Hosting
Most of our clients prefer to manage their own domain names and web hosting. If this is something that you'd prefer not to get involved with we can help set this up.
A good business is constantly evolving, if you need to promote anything online I can help design and build your campaigns to improve business.
Need help setting up and promoting yourself on social media? I design banners, advertising and competitions to help you promote yourself through Facebook and Twitter.
Brochures & Flyers
Branding is more than just logo design. Whether you're a start-up company or just wanting a refresh I’ll helped you define yourself demonstrating personality and feeling, and translate this into beautiful visuals. Park View Design's approach to branding allows you consider your brand strategically and build an image that lasts.
A logo design is visual representation of your company. I create beautiful logo designs for small start-ups, through to medium and large corporates in any industry.
My business cards are designed to make you or your business stand out. I can either supply bespoke art work or physical cards. Art work is supplied in a 300dpi hi-resolution PDF file which is specifically created to ensure a high quality print finish.
Brochures & Flyers
I design literature that delivers your message through a variety of forms. Good print design is the successful marriage of hundreds of little details, getting this right takes skill and experience.
My complete range of design services includes clothing design and printing. If you require high quality design work on any clothing I can provide both artwork and garments.